After completing a water test of the Arsenic Removal System, the results may indicate the need for servicing which is part of proper maintenance. The process is to remove the primary tank and replace it with the secondary tank. A new secondary tank will then be added. There may be several other Arsenic removal system configurations, so it is best to discuss your system with our service professional.
How Important is the Service
Long-term exposure to low levels of inorganic arsenic in drinking water is known to cause human health problems including: cancer, thickening and discoloration of the skin, problems with blood vessels, high blood pressure, heart disease, nerve effects including numbness and/or pain, and interference with some important cell functions.
What to Expect
Your service will be delivered by a SafeWell Professional. You can expect the following:
- Consultation with a SafeWell Water Quality Manager
- Request quotes for service
- Receive several quotes from professionals via email
- Schedule an appointment for installation
- Pre-screened professional arrives at your home
- Services and tests system
- You pay service provider directly
- Follow up phone discussion
- Rate your service experience on SafeWell